Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap50%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap17%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell?

Go down 

What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap50%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap17%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell?   What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:10 am

Back to top Go down

What do you think is most important goal for the linkshell?
Page 1 of 1