Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap50%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap17%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap33%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap0%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

What are you interested in most?

Go down 

Rank missions
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap9%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Dynamis
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap9%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
HNMs
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap0%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zilart Missions
 0% [ 0 ]
CoP Missions
What are you interested in most? I_vote_lcap64%What are you interested in most? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Static Parties
 9% [ 1 ]
ToAU Missions
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

What are you interested in most? Empty
PostSubject: What are you interested in most?   What are you interested in most? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:01 pm

We will use this information to know what we need to setup next for members.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vortex :: Polls-
Jump to: