Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_lcap50%My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_lcap17%My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_lcap33%My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_lcap0%My friend's Sega Rant I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

My friend's Sega Rant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

My friend's Sega Rant Empty
PostSubject: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:13 am

This cracked me up pretty bad. I haven't seen this chick go off in a rant like this in awhile and well.. I wanted to share. (Note: I changed her screen name for privacy and respect for her)

Ree (4:30:06 AM): >;| Sega betrayed me. *in full rant mode*

Mendacious Monk (4:30:22 AM): Eh?

Ree (4:31:07 AM): >:{ I'm making my list of video games and I saw Sega Ages on this PS2 list of games on wiki. And it all came back, Tyler. It all came back to me.

Mendacious Monk (4:31:48 AM): >.>

Ree (4:34:38 AM): I was an avid Sega lover when I was little. I played for hours on their Genesis and their Sega Channel. Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Golden Axe, Road Rash, Sonic the Hedgehog... ;| Then one day, Sega Channel was cancelled and the Playstation came out. With nowhere else to go, I migrated to Sony and slowly forgot about the sting of betrayal.

Ree (4:36:53 AM): And then I find a glimmer of hope that perhaps my beloved original Phantasy Star series would finally get remade and all those obnoxiously anal hardcore purist fans would have to eat my raw satisfaction when they realize they were wrong. This glimmer of hope was Sega Ages, Tyler. ;|

Mendacious Monk (4:38:03 AM): And what of Sega Ages?

Ree (4:38:46 AM): And what did Sega do to me, Tyler? Neutral It bitchslapped me like a red headed step child by remaking the first two and only releasing them in Japan. Oh and it doesn't end there. Oh no. Then Sega reclaimed its precious copyrights and promptly cancelled the remake of Phantasy Star IV. Which is, y'know... ONLY THE UNIVERSAL FUCKING FAVORITE OF THE SERIES.

Ree (4:39:02 AM): NO FULLY REMADE, SHINY ALYS BRANGWIN FOR YOU, BITCHES.

Mendacious Monk (4:39:14 AM): .. Alys..

Mendacious Monk (4:39:26 AM): -sniff-

Mendacious Monk (4:39:30 AM): I miss Alys

Ree (4:42:11 AM): Neutral *deep breath* And I look around and you know what I see, Tyler? An endless stream of bastardizations in all of my beloved video games that made me the gamer I am today. Now we have fucking... 'Phantasy Star' games that have nothing to do with anything established in the original series. We have Shining Force games that aren't even fucking strategy based even though it revolutionized the genre. And best of all, Sega is still feebly shitting out Sonic the Hedgehog like stinky, explosive diarrhea.

Ree (4:44:36 AM): Sega... ;| You fucking cocks. I know your game now. Oh, I know. You give us something awesome and then you snatch it away for yourselves like that fat fuck at a birthday party eating all the cake. I know your game.

Mendacious Monk (4:45:02 AM): Lmfao

Mendacious Monk (4:45:06 AM): Oh man.. you're killin' me

Mendacious Monk (4:45:21 AM): Damn, how long has it been since I've seen you go off in a rant like this?

Mendacious Monk (4:45:24 AM): xD

Ree (4:50:20 AM): >Neutral They're gonna do it with Yakuza too. They've already begun. In Japan, they already have fucking thousands of pounds of free merchandise in preparation for the third PS3 installment all for themselves. Not only that, but they made a live action movie based on it directed by Takashi fuckin' Miike. They even have a spin-off game that will never, ever reach our shores.

Ree(4:50:45 AM): And you know what's gonna happen, Ty? Do you know? Can you already see it coming?

Mendacious Monk (4:52:05 AM): Hmn, I think you're going to tell me.

Ree (4:54:40 AM): Sega is going to say, "Oh, now that it's really popular locally, we don't need you anymore! HAHAHAHA." and just like my beloved Phantasy Star, there will always be a group of gamers that can only stand to become that much more bitter. Because Sega is a fucking inept traitor.

Ree (4:56:19 AM): You can fucking blame it on the people that didn't buy it all you want, but I find it hard to believe shit like Fatal Frame can continue being translated and released here despite its niche audience and shitty sales. Especially considering the fucking developers are in deep shit right now.

Mendacious Monk (4:56:29 AM): Lmfao, Ree.. I really can't say anything. I wasn't into Sega until you dragged me into it kicking and screaming years later with an emulator

Mendacious Monk (4:57:32 AM): After ps2 was already out

Mendacious Monk (4:57:53 AM): >.> I was a nintendo freak.

Ree (4:58:13 AM): >Neutral But now you know. You can't fucking pretend not to understand why I get so pissed off at Sega. Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Sonic the Hedgehog, Road Rash, Golden Axe... all brilliant games.

Mendacious Monk (4:58:32 AM): Well I played Road Rash and Golden Axe

Mendacious Monk (4:59:12 AM): But yes, I do get it

Ree (5:01:56 AM): Fucking Sega is a traitor. And they wonder why Nintendo kicked their ass. At least Nintendo had the decency to wait a while before they savagely mangled your childhood nostalgia and shat it out for you contemplate in silent horror. -.-

We go into more about it but it isn't her seriously ranting so imma leave that out. >.> Sides I go into a story of a childhood memory that isn't interesting lol
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:19 am

I uhh... kinda spaced out half way through this conversation. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 am

Ehh well... you don't have the greatest attention span there babe lol
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 am

Lmao very true. I was reading and trying to finish... but I started getting side-tracked and browsing the web for a house I can't afford. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

PostSubject: Re: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:46 am

they lost me after the first message in the hole thing. lol jk
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 am

lmao!
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend's Sega Rant   My friend's Sega Rant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friend's Sega Rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vortex :: Randomness-
Jump to: