Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
Have you ever? I_vote_lcap50%Have you ever? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
Have you ever? I_vote_lcap17%Have you ever? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
Have you ever? I_vote_lcap33%Have you ever? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
Have you ever? I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Have you ever?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abilasha
Vortex General
Abilasha

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever?   Have you ever? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Has anyone ever had the pleasure of being in an experiance party with a couple of clowns named Xay and Suo? Mad They both totally distroyed a good party (level 60) last night. One is a DRK, the other a PLD. It started off bye them always saying how much in love they are with each other and how they enjoy each others..."parts" Shocked When asked bye some to please use /tell when talking like that they said that there /tell function is broke. Rolling Eyes Then went on to say how jeolous the rest of us are not to have found true love yet. The real fun started when we suffered a total PT wipe. They started talking bad about peoples mothers, and there girlfriends etc...
Anyhow, just giving you a heads up. If you see these to fools (Im sure one wont play without the other) get ready for some drama.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ambereluv
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Actually abi i have partied with those retards and never will again, it was back when my whm was 37 we were in garliarge (sp) and yes, they are not very good at partying so i advise everyone to stay away from them
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Thanks for the warning
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 am

Wow what morons. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to avoid them.
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Ayzen
Vortex Princess

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:04 am

Blist party anyone? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have you ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever?   Have you ever? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vortex :: Old Threads-
Jump to: