Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
Day of recruiting! I_vote_lcap50%Day of recruiting! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
Day of recruiting! I_vote_lcap17%Day of recruiting! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
Day of recruiting! I_vote_lcap33%Day of recruiting! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
Day of recruiting! I_vote_lcap0%Day of recruiting! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Day of recruiting!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abilasha
Vortex General
Abilasha

Day of recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: Day of recruiting!   Day of recruiting! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:47 pm

So...I think maybe when Lizzie and Hwo get back we should maybe spend some time on recruiting more members. Maybe get some newer players in the beginning regions. We might even be able to entice some higher level players as well. Im not saying a whole day...maybe just an hour or so a week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ambereluv
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Day of recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of recruiting!   Day of recruiting! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:22 am

Abi I think this an excellent idea! I have always been trying to talk people into helping me recruit but it never works. lol. If we set aside about an hour or two once a week to recruit I think it's a great plan! Maybe 1 of us can each go to the starting cities or mention joining in parties we are in, etc.

The more people we get, the more we can accomplish, we have a good start! Our linkshell has a solid group of good people that I am proud of. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net

Day of recruiting!
Page 1 of 1