Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_lcap50%Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_lcap17%Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_lcap33%Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_lcap0%Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Maat's Cap Do you need this!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
manoh
Who are you?

Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? Empty
PostSubject: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 am

[b]Looking for anyone interested in static for maats cap. I will be bring over rdm account from another server to pl with....it is only 61 but i can get it pl ready in about 1-2 months so think about it and give me a holla! Will be a long road but very possiable! Take
Manoh
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:09 am

Hmm, this is something I might be interested in. It will take a long time, but it would be fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 pm

When I'll be more or less on, I want to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah sounds fun
Back to top Go down
manoh
Who are you?

PostSubject: Cool   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Ok guys once we get 6 dedicated people and my mage is ready we will work out the details. actually we can start partying in the mean time , learn each others styles and perfect use of Skill chains..... leave no man behind we will even lvl sync if we have to. Party together, af hunt together and support each other through each Maat fight... this will create im sure a strong bond between us ....lots of fun...and the coolest head piece ever! Not to metion how cool the photo of all 6 of us sporting maats cap...lol .Looking forward to it guys.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:14 am

Yeah that will be sweet! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

I am all up for it, we need a good scheduled time for it.

Funny, but weeks days might be better for me (friday evening or afternoon works for me most of the time)
Back to top Go down
manoh
Who are you?

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:01 am

OK guys alice has hit 75 and is now rdy to begin our quest to maat's cap... so we can start assembling now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:45 am

Yay ! I'm ready anytime ! (What about tonight??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maat's Cap Do you need this!?   Maat's Cap  Do you need this!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maat's Cap Do you need this!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vortex :: Event Requests-
Jump to: