Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
Too many Seals !!! I_vote_lcap50%Too many Seals !!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
Too many Seals !!! I_vote_lcap17%Too many Seals !!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
Too many Seals !!! I_vote_lcap33%Too many Seals !!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
Too many Seals !!! I_vote_lcap0%Too many Seals !!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Too many Seals !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Musenko
Vortex Princess
Musenko

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Heya folks goin through me storage and countin up me beastmen seals i got a total of 437 so was wonderin if people would be interested in attempting some bcnm, the only bcnm i have had much experience with has been 10-12ish runs on petrifying pair as a RDM-Kite or as the DD.
Back to top Go down
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:41 pm

I know we've been thinking about re-do some BCNMs...I'll be even up for it tonigh if you're on !
Back to top Go down
Musenko
Vortex Princess
Musenko

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Yea i should be on, unless all the travellin i done has tired me out lol, i should be online leveling BST unless i get distracted by something shiny
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:03 am

Hwo and I were just talking about 2 blu, 1 rdm Petrifying Pair BCNM strat. He also still has an orb for that one. I'd like to try this one a few times. Maybe we should start up BCNM day again. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:49 pm

We actually hit up Kraken Club BCNM yesteray : 1/3 wins (no KC drop) (BST, BST, WHM).

My BS are emptied for now, but I still have a lot of KS to burn.
Back to top Go down
kaisamoht
Vortex Regular
kaisamoht

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:48 am

Simplest setup I know for up in arms and fastest is RDMX2 and BLM. Blm open with burst, one RDM sleeps other grav's and binds. One RDM chains while other does a spell or two then sleeps it, then other RDM chains and does the same, and BLM ends with burst again with RDM's doing a few spells. Very little chance at losing and dying and very fast usually about 3 mins or so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christianbassplayer88
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:36 pm

3x BST works also

2 BST send pets, the other wait until the first dies and send his...then just sned pets and rewards accordingly Razz
Back to top Go down
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:53 pm

No no kaisa, BLM x2 and a RDM is best for the mage strat on Kclub. but yes, you can do it that way, but the fastest ive done it was BLM x2 and we always win
Back to top Go down
kaisamoht
Vortex Regular
kaisamoht

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:06 pm

I always do the 2 RDM 1 BLM strat, And I have a funny story about it too. We were going to do it and two BLM and 1 RDM entered before us and we entered like 2 min after. We got out 2 min before they did lol! Hooray chainspell!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christianbassplayer88
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Zef wrote:
No no kaisa, BLM x2 and a RDM is best for the mage strat on Kclub. but yes, you can do it that way, but the fastest ive done it was BLM x2 and we always win

I said it worked pretty good also, not that it was the fastest.

Most BCNMs can be soloed by RDM and BLM nowadays anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too many Seals !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too many Seals !!!   Too many Seals !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too many Seals !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vortex :: BCNM-
Jump to: