Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_lcap50%Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_lcap17%Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_lcap33%Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_lcap0%Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Small Announcement (Kasia Version)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Small Announcement (Kasia Version) Empty
PostSubject: Small Announcement (Kasia Version)   Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 am

Just a note saying I am still alive and checking from time to time Very Happy

I am seriously running a little everywhere (I have different LS' for Dynamis, Limbus, Sea, ZNM and Nyzul + all of you !) and have little time on my hand.
Back to top Go down
Vesemir
Vortex Regular
Vesemir

PostSubject: Re: Small Announcement (Kasia Version)   Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Glad to hear your still alive.
Back to top Go down
Abilasha
Vortex General
Abilasha

PostSubject: Re: Small Announcement (Kasia Version)   Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

it is good to hear from you. i was starting to think you were kidnapped bye aliens. O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ambereluv
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Small Announcement (Kasia Version)   Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Wow, you are really busy! It would be cool to get this LS big enough to do all of those! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Small Announcement (Kasia Version)   Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Ahhhh sweet. Good luck on what you need kas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Announcement (Kasia Version)   Small Announcement (Kasia Version) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Announcement (Kasia Version)
Page 1 of 1