Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_lcap50%Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_lcap17%Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_lcap33%Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_lcap0%Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Crimson-toothed Pawberry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

Crimson-toothed Pawberry Empty
PostSubject: Crimson-toothed Pawberry   Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:05 am

Once again, im going to need help equiping my Summoner. Liz mentioned Carbuncle Mitts to me today and it caught my eye.

In order to pop this NM its going to need a Rare/Ex pop item called "Offering to Uggalepih". The ??? to get this item takes 15 minutes to 2 hours to spawn in ( K-8 ) in Temple of Uggalepih.

I heard thats the only hard part. After i get that I'll need to Pop the NM, kill and im done, Ive read online that its a 100% drop so we dont have to worry about it dropping. About 3 75s will be able to defeat this NM from what i've read online, but more is always better. If you can help, please send a /tell to Zefron ingame or leave a messege here.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Crimson-toothed Pawberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson-toothed Pawberry   Crimson-toothed Pawberry I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 am

Yes the drop is 100% the NM can be pretty easy, we did it with a 75 BST, 75 MNK, 75 WHM, and a 68+ BST (don't remember the exact level). Oh good Lord that offering is a pain to get, it can also be really easy though. Anyway, you always help me out so I am willing to help you out anytime.
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net

Crimson-toothed Pawberry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vortex :: Old Threads-
Jump to: