Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_lcap50%BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_lcap17%BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_lcap33%BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_lcap0%BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair Empty
PostSubject: BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair   BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:29 am

Petrifying Pair, do you need it? Drops leaping boots and utsusemi: ni. Level cap 30. blu/nin + blu/nin + rdm/nin needed. Zef hurry and get nin to 15. LOL.
Hwo and I can be blus. Very Happy

Strategy:

BLU/NIN, BLU/NIN, and a RDM/NIN (It's recommended to have dual INT+ wands to land every Gravity/Bind)

NOTE: Both BLUs MUST have Lizard Killer trait (This is achieved by using Claw Cyclone and Foot Kick)

Yagudo drinks and Hi potions are vital to keep MP and HP high enough.

Strategy: Once everyone is in both BLUs use Cocoon, Shadows and take the brown lizard. The RDM must have shadows up and follows the basic Gravity kite strategy and Bio with the gray lizard. BLUs will be bouncing hate with Bludgeon and Head Butt, it's not recommended to use Claw Cyclone because it consumes too much MP but this is just an opinion. When the first lizard is halfway down both BLUs should use a Yagudo Drink in order to recover MP. There is a high chance that one of the BLUs will get petrified, using a Goblin chocolate can reduce the petrification time. Once the first lizard is down both BLUs use a second Yagudo Drink to recover MP and head over to kill the second lizard.

Bludgeon did an overall of 80~ DMG, this is the main offensive spell.
There is a high probability that both lizards will be intimidated thanks to Lizard Killer trait giving time for the BLUs to recast Cocoon and Shadows.
Keeping Cocoon up will speed up things and reduce Hi Potion consumption.
This setup has been highly effective and drops on a Full Moon 95~100% have been 6/10 on boots and 4/10 on Utsusemi-Ni.
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

PostSubject: Re: BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair   BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:43 pm

You can also use BST/NIN with Tiger pet
Back to top Go down
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

PostSubject: Re: BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair   BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Even if i got nin to 15 i dont have utsusemi so ... yeah lol might wanna do something else xD
Back to top Go down
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

PostSubject: Re: BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair   BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:17 am

When exactly is this going to take place. cause i need time to get utsusemi. I can level NIN to 15 quicker than anything. I just need Norg Fame. And some time to get some gimp gear for it lol but i have most of it
Back to top Go down
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

PostSubject: Re: BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair   BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:38 am

If I am online, I will be able too....unless it is too late my time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair   BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BCNM 30 - Petrifying Pair
Page 1 of 1