Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
What do you think is the most important goal of the linkshell?
Recruiting more members
Weekly BCNM I_vote_lcap50%Weekly BCNM I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Solid dates for missions events
Weekly BCNM I_vote_lcap17%Weekly BCNM I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Plan more things as a linkshell
Weekly BCNM I_vote_lcap33%Weekly BCNM I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Help each other more
Weekly BCNM I_vote_lcap0%Weekly BCNM I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Weekly BCNM

Go down 
+2
Zef
Hwoarang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 am

Fridays we will have a BCNM day. So please make sure you have an orb for it. If there is a certian BCNM you need please post it so we can figure out everything.

Rules:

1. We don't do your orb your drop. It's all money share.
2. Whatever someone needs, they will get. (This isn't meaning needs for selling purposes. It means that if your character needs a spell or gear or whatever the item may be for your character to use or wear.)
3. If there is a few that need it, then they'll lot against each other.
4. Any extras will be money share. Meaning the gil received for the item(s) will be split up between the party. This only applies to big money drops. Everything else goes to who ever had the orb.
5. If you recieved an item that is worth a lot of gil, then you will not be able to receive gil for items sold for money share.
6. The big money share items will go to someone who will be designated drop holder. This person will sell big money drops and distribute the gil equally. We are doing this so that there will be no trust issues and so that if one more items sell more then others everyone will still get an equal amount of gil.

If you don't the way we are doing this, then don't do it. Simple as that.

Now..if you get an item and say you need it but then just sell it.. That's being really greedy. Being greedy is not tolerated. I can't say what will happen cause it hasn't been discussed yet. But I can say i'll hold a grudge, and you'll upset everyone who participated. Times will be posted on the calender by Lizzie.

Last edited by Hwoarang on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Rules)
Back to top Go down
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Agreed. I think that is greedy also, and i'd be hella pissed if someone did that.
Back to top Go down
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm

I agree with the new rule implemented ...I also think that, to help keeping a good flow of seals, we could try to do KSNM every 3 weeks (because I know some of our "young" players might not be able to attend those).
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah I think that'd be good. Would give me time to build up my seals cause I don't get near as many Kindred as beastmen. I get about 10-20 beastmen a day and 2-3 kindred depending on if I pt or solo.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:42 am

Same here. I want to try to save enough ks to do a ks99 run. I really need bb items and we could get some big money drops. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://vortex.forumotion.net
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:56 am

Lizzie wrote:
Same here. I want to try to save enough ks to do a ks99 run. I really need bb items and we could get some big money drops. ^^

That's ok Smile

I'd better be able to do more BCNM if it helps you in getting BB
Back to top Go down
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:37 am

i have a shit load of Kindred seals so i guess i can do em also, dunno if im able to though
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:06 am

Kasia/Galadan wrote:

That's ok Smile

I'd better be able to do more BCNM if it helps you in getting BB

Aww thanks Kasia! ^^

I know that the Behemoth ks99 requires BLM help. A lot of BLM help. lol.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:43 am

There is plenty of KSNMs you can do Zef
Back to top Go down
Zef
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Zef

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:46 am

Which BCNM are we doing today

Last edited by Zef on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 am

Isn't BCNM day fridays ?
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 am

yeah it's on fridays. I had some stuff come up and couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Abilasha
Vortex General
Abilasha

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Well, I hope we can get this going. I have well over 500 BS. As a DRG, I could be good at Royal Jelly BCNM 40. It drops the Utsusemi: Ni scroll. That sells real good at the AH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ambereluv
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:26 am

I kind of want to do Under Observation with the 3 BLM strat. It's a 40 cap so if anyone wants to do it I'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
Abilasha
Vortex General
Abilasha

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Um...I have about 500 BS. I would love to do some BCNM to get rid of some and maybe get some gil. I know that Ves, me, and another mage could easily do Royal Jellies. (40 Cap)
Anyhow, maybe we can set up some runs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ambereluv
kaisamoht
Vortex Regular
kaisamoht

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:55 pm

I know 2 RDM and a BLM pwn Up in Arms. Fun, simple and easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christianbassplayer88
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm

I can start adding things to the calender again if you guys like. I stopped because we had a spike where people were having problems making it etc. I don't have much seals myself but I'm sure other people do. I can try to let it be known that Fridays are BCNM day and it will just go all day. When you have enough people, go for it maybe?
Back to top Go down
kaisamoht
Vortex Regular
kaisamoht

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:38 pm

I'd be up for these BCNM's but I only have 18 b seals and 29 k seals on me right now. Hopefully will be getting more soon cuz I got RDM at 75 and am slowly starting THF back up from 25 onward. Just need to raise my marksman skill and get emp hairpin drop and imma start on THF good.

BTW im only 2 lv from being able to flag evisceration quest if you or lizzie will be going for savage blade soon.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:38 am

I am totally up for this. I still have quite a few seals on me. I am saving my KS seals though for a KS99 run. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Vortex Leader
Vortex Leader
Hwoarang

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:53 am

Liz is working on breaking her weapon for the nm. She's got a bit to go but she'll be ready for it in the next couple days I would think
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Vortex Megaboss
Lizzie

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:59 am

Yeah, I am hoping to have it done by tomorrow if Hwo has time to help me with it. ^^
Back to top Go down
kaisamoht
Vortex Regular
kaisamoht

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Well, just lemme know and maybe i can come get those last two lv with you guys for the quest lol.
Back to top Go down
Kasia/Galadan
Vortex General

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:56 am

I have a Moon Orb for UiA in my Satchel. Can go anytime !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly BCNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly BCNM   Weekly BCNM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly BCNM
Page 1 of 1